You all have given me the gift of encouragement and hope in a difficult time. It would be easy to think all of you were just doing your job, but you went well beyond those limits in making me feel special and important. I will always remember that.
Winning the Cancer Battle
Welcome to Central Georgia Radiation Oncology. Our ultra-precise targeted therapies are effective in treating any and all of the following cancers:
- head and neck,
- colon and rectal,
- cervical and endometrial,
- and more, including some benign conditions.
Our treatment centers are conveniently located in:
- MACON: The Peyton Anderson Cancer Life Center, 800 First Street, Suite 110; Macon GA 31201
- At the corner of First and Hemlock Streets. You may park either in the First Street lot across from the Cancer Center OR in the covered blue parking deck behind the building (you can access the lot from Hemlock Street). We are happy to offer free parking to our patients; please bring your ticket in for validation.
- PHONE: 478.743.3466
- FAX: 478.746.2049
- WARNER ROBINS: 114 Sutherlin Drive, Suite R, Warner Robins GA 31088
- PHONE: 478.287.6353
- FAX: 478.287.6377
Central Georgia Radiation Oncology is a team committed to innovation, collaboration, communication and patient care.
- We work closely with your medical oncologists, urologists, oncological surgeons and other specialists and practitioners to research and create ultraprecise treatment approaches so our patients enjoy the most effective and least invasive care.
- Since radiation therapy requires frequent treatments, our staff is sure to coordinate your therapy scheduling with other physicians to ensure a seamless patient care experience.
Central Georgia Radiation’s team offers the latest radiation technologies to zero in on cancer cells while protecting healthy tissues.
- Only Central Georgia Radiation Oncology has the new four-dimensional, image-guidance technology providing ultra-precise tumor targeting.
- The Varian Trilogy also delivers the highest dose rates available, so treatments take less time, have better outcomes and few side effects. It’s the new generation of cancer care, only at Central Georgia Radiation Oncology.
Our treatments include:
- Electron Beam Radiation (via the Trilogy Linear Accelerator)
- External Beam Radiation Therapy (via the Trilogy Linear Accelerator)
- Brachytherapy Treatments (High Dose and Low Dose Radiation)
- Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy (IMRT)
- Volumetric Arc Therapy (VMAT)
- Image-Guided Radiation Therapy (IGRT)
- Prostate Seed Implantation
- Partial Breast Irradiation-Mammosite
- Stereotactic Body Radiotherapy (SBRT)
- Stereotactic Radiosurgery (SRS)
- Cone Beam Computed Tomography (CBCT)
- Hyper/Hypofractionated Radiation Therapy